Tour Help Page
The pages that you are viewing in this customized tour are the same
ones you might see without your tour guide with the following exceptions.
Hypertext links to other pages -- both within the Ocean Planet exhibit and
elsewhere -- have been disabled. Links to images, sounds, movies, and
other locations on the same page have been retained, however.
Six buttons and a row of page numbers appear across the top of each
- The buttons' functions are:
- Go to the previous page in the tour. This button is desensitized if
you are on the first page of the tour.
- Go to the next page in the tour. This button is desensitized if
you are on the last page of the tour.
- Display a list of all of the stops along the tour.
The list is the same one that is represented at the top and bottom of
each tour stop as a list of numbers; only here, all of the stops have
descriptive titles to help you find your way around.
- Return to the page from which you chose your tour.
- Display the information that you are currently reading. Use your browser's
'Back' button to return to the tour.
- Clicking on any of the page numbers will take you immediatly to that part
of the tour. See the Tourguide button description to learn how to
display a more detailed list.
Ocean Planet Exhibition Floorplan
gene carl feldman
Judith Gradwohl (Curator/Ocean Planet)